DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-08 > 1313755562

From: Yair Davidiy <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Venicones
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:05:55 +0200

At 02:23 AM 8/19/2011, you wrote:
>I just stumbled on a well done history web site that mentions the Venicones
> and Venicnii of Scotland and Donegal.

This is an interesting notion but perhaps too incomplete to go very far with.
OK we have the same DNA in Donegal and at a much lower rate in
Lowland Scotland.

What about NW Wales, and NW Gaul, and south of the Baltic and
wherever else these Veni people were supposed to be?

The equivalents of Con in Hebrew would be Caleb.