DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-08 > 1313717558

From: "Don Milligan" <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Venicones
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:32:38 -0700

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW "THINKING OUT OF THE BOX" COMES MORE EASILY TO THE
"ANCIENT CELTS", LIKE SOME OF US!

A FEW YEARS AGO, I EXCHANGED SOME EMAILS WITH ALAN, SUPPORTING THE IDEA THAT
IT LOOKED LIKE THE "VENICONES" OF BOTH IRELAND AND SCOTLAND WERE SOMEHOW
CONNECTED.

I RECALL ALAN AND I DISCUSSED IT, AND LIKELY SHARED COPIES OF SOME OF OUR
EMAILS WITH YOU.

NOW, DUE TO OUR "EVOLUTION IN THINKING, GROWTH, AND DISCOVERIES", WE CAN SEE
THAT SOME OF US WERE "BEATING AROUND THE BUSH" OF RECOGNIZING EARLY M-222+
FOLK, IN SCOTLAND, WHO WERE CONNECTED WITH EARLY M-222+ IN IRELAND! PLUS,
THE POSSIBLY OF M-222+ AMONG SOME OF THE WELSH TRIBES!! GOD LOVE US!!

AH, " I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING", A PLAY ON THE MOVIE
EXPRESSION" "AH I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM" IN THE MORNING, FROM THAT
FAMOUS FILM "APOCALYPSE NOW"! :-) :-)

DON M