DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-08 > 1312218033

From: Arlis Dowd <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] DNA-R1B1C7 Digest, Vol 5, Issue 235
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:00:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have kept an eye on this site for some time now, hoping to find something useful for the Dowd side.  I know others feel the same.  Perhaps one of the experts could look over the list names and bring those surnames into the discussion from time to time.

Arlis Dowd

"A society grows strong when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never enjoy." - Greek Proverb

I GoodSearch & GoodShop for KARE YOUTH LEAGUE.  I do this by searching the Internet with Goodsearch.com (powered by Yahoo), or shopping online with GoodShop.com