DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-07 > 1311984892

From: "Gerry" <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Keilty surname research
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:15:12 -0400

The Griffith's Valuation is now on-line at AskAboutIreland.com which seems
to be a group of libraries and associations with an interest in genealogy.
http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/index.xml

You used to be able to save an image of the actual page, but it's a Flash
pop-up now. You can though, print it and if you have a PDF printer driver,
you still can get the image.

Gerry