DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-07 > 1311951897

From: "John Carey" <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Keilty surname research
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:05:03 -0400

I wonder if the CD is missing Tyrone. In the Griffith's search I did, the
highest concentration of the Keilty spelling was in Tyrone - 21 of 58 hits
altogether. Some of these may be the same person occupying different lots
but it seems odd not to have any of them there in the Tithe Applotment
Books.

You can search Griffith's for free at the 'Ask about Ireland' website. I
like the link to the maps and the record images.

John Carey