DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-07 > 1311378819

From: Bill Howard <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Griers, Millikins, McAdams, Ewings.
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 19:53:39 -0400

Doug,
Not so.
When this cross-surname discussion started yesterday or today, I was in the midst of looking at the cross-surname issue. It can be addressed by looking at the intercluster sections of surname clusters in the RCC matrix.
I will soon post what I found. I will do it on a web site that everyone can see, and I will explain how to read the results in a separate email to the List. I am also looking into the spellings of the cross-surname RCC 'hits'.
Stay tuned.
- Bye from Bill Howard