DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-07 > 1311069232

From: "Alexander Paterson" <>
Subject: [R-M222] 111-Marker results
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:53:52 +0100

I've just done an update of 111-marker results for M222 and have posted a
file at

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2733445/OMM111.csv

It's a comma-separated file that uploads into Excel.

The columns are

Surname

Kit number

Surname

Kit number

GD over 111 markers

Number of off-modal matches over 111 markers

There are now plenty McGonigals and variants, and I see there's a Fuller
that seems quite close to them. This time I've included Hannan, and instead
of excluding Burns because of the null value for one of his markers, I've
changed the zero to 11.

Apart from Fuller, there may also be a link between McKenzie 26794 and
McGonigal from pre-surname times.

Sandy

This thread: