DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-07 > 1311036214

From: tuulen <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] New Tactics
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:43:34 -0400

John,

PS

When it comes right down to it, the M222 page is the most important page
a newcomer to M222 could have. Simple, I had no idea as to what M222 is,
and I would bet that most other newcomers have no idea, either. The thing
is,
providing immediately useful information could attract people's interest,
and
once interested they could get onboard the bandwagon with everybody else.
Once onboard, their curiosity will naturally lead to further exploration.

Doug