DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-05 > 1304264046

From: Thomas Tucker <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Bill Howard
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 11:34:06 -0400

I have read the papers of Dr. Howard.

Thanks for the information. Bill...as a testee from M-222 #83687 I cannot follow the field language comprehensively. It is deep. My best insight analysis is that it is a way of using a method of distillation of an entire entity of information collected to form an objective answer through using more reliable time tested generational history (pedigrees) information to go from a A to Z to the bone. Good Luck.

Thomas Tucker