DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2011-04 > 1304086356

From: Steven Lominac <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] M222 Chart
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:12:36 -0500

Mitchell,

It would appear most non-Gaelic names (perhaps NPEs) were left off including mine. I don't blame the guy doing the grunt work, it simply doesn't help unless you can bridge your name to a known pedigree or at least have a long enough paper trail that would put you in a time and place that could be helpful to somebody.

Regards, Steve