DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2010-07 > 1280240021

Subject: [R-M222] Some Sources for Irish Research in the FHL in Salt Lake II
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:13:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Marianne,

The problem is how different email clients handle characters like tabs and CR/LFs.

My copy looks just fine (after sent out through rootsweb and back again). Ie my client handles these in a more logical way.

Reconfigure your email client and be happy you got the data.

And no, I am not going to try to figure a way to get Rootsweb to send unformatted text that your email client can interpret correctly. Get another email client or learn to 'munge' this data so it works for you with paragraphs and white spaces. Or live without it. My copy, both the original and the text massaged through Rootsweb, got proper formatting.

Linda Merle