DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2010-07 > 1280158835

From: Marianne Granoff <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Some Sources for Irish Research in the FHL in SaltLake II
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:40:35 -0600

This is hard enough to read and follow for those
of us not familiar with Gaelic history, names,
and pronunciation, but almost impossible to follow without formatting. . .

I need paragraphs and white space. Please use
different email software/mailer if that is the problem.

Marianne Manley Granoff
Albuquerque, NM