DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2010-07 > 1280131850

From: "Sandy Paterson" <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Roll Call
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:10:50 +0100

Here's a distribution you may find more useful.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2733445/GDDIST37

This is for 37 markers (the previous one was for 67) and a TMRCA of 25
generations, which should take us to around 1250AD.

I should be able to produce a distribution table for number of off-modal
matches - I just need to locate the software that does it.

Sandy