DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2010-07 > 1279908276

From: Thomas Tucker <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Roll Call
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:04:36 -0400

Linda McKee,

Thank you for this wonderful cornucopia of resources to explore and research
the unknown of family history. Me mother was born in Philly...and many of
the earlier Tuckers from Wilmington made it there home.

For all the M222 roll call if you copy this site
http://www.lalley.com/ you might
be able to find it useful for research if you are searching for Irish
history in the Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia areas.

Thought I would leave a gold nugget from a local researcher for my fellow
M222's. I can guarantee Linda knows of it.

Linda your information is priceless and it will sure get us to where we want
to get in a very learned attempt. My granddad Walsh was said to have
searched the Wicklow mountains for the Pot of Gold -- he never found it. He
found America. Good move.

But we, M222's , now have your Irish Pot of Gold....called
educate--educate-- educate -- THen pass it forward.

Thank you Linda.

Slainte!

Thomas Tucker