DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2010-07 > 1279899601

From: Richard Murray <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Roll Call
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:40:01 -0400

Linda,

The last sentence of your post; "However if you want more info probably you
should email me privately before the rest of the list gets bored and kicks
me off."

I would suggest that if the rest of the list is bored with your advice, they
are very unlikely to be serious about their research, and should employ the
"Delete " option.
Your advice in your last two post's have probably saved many of us plenty of
dollars, and have pointed us into more resources that we never would have
thought about.
I feel your advice has been very helpful and look forward to whatever gems
you would supply us with in future.

All the best,

Richard Murray
Picton, Ontario