DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2009-12 > 1260356914

From: "Grace O'Flanagan" <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Coyne and Golden project families
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 03:08:34 -0800 (PST)

In our Flanagan project, my line has tested positive for M222, and we are consistently 26 at 390 (three individuals representing descendants of two of Bryant Flanagan's, born ca. 1795, sons). We have another member two members with roots in Fermanagh that both test 24 at 390 who I believe would test positive for M222. One member matches the Trinity haplotype exactly, their ancestor came from Ballymoe on the Galway/Roscommon border and they would certainly. I think Sandy is correct, these markers may be useful indicators, but I don't think they can be said to define M222. I am curious about the 24 at 390 for some, but I believe they are M222.

Grace

--
(Grace)
(Granuaile Lythande O'Flanagan)