DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2009-11 > 1258217145

From: Bernard Morgan <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Joining the M222 Project
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:45:45 +0000

> The Dooley link doesn't work so I can't check that out.

Here is the corrected Dooley link, it is group C I am wondering about.

Also of interest is Byrnes 92023 of Pilltown, Co. Meath. For O'Hart has a pedigree making the O'Braoin (Burns) a southern sept of Sil Aed Slaine. (The surname and pedigree are historical, I just doesn't have his source to connect the two. O'Farrell?)

As for Knowles/O'Tnutgail; Woulfe makes the connection and calls them a scattered midland family.