DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2009-11 > 1258217145

From: Bernard Morgan <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] Joining the M222 Project
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:45:45 +0000

> The Dooley link doesn't work so I can't check that out.

Here is the corrected Dooley link, it is group C I am wondering about.

http://webspace.webring.com/people/nd/dooleycousin/DooleyDNA.htm

Also of interest is Byrnes 92023 of Pilltown, Co. Meath. For O'Hart has a pedigree making the O'Braoin (Burns) a southern sept of Sil Aed Slaine. (The surname and pedigree are historical, I just doesn't have his source to connect the two. O'Farrell?)

As for Knowles/O'Tnutgail; Woulfe makes the connection and calls them a scattered midland family.

http://books.google.com/books?id=GBmV706lfVYC&pg=PA652&dq=knowles+woulfe+surnames+ireland#v=onepage&q=knowles&f=false

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009

This thread: