DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2009-11 > 1257779356

From: Moore <>
Subject: Re: [R-M222] David Wilson's New Chart
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 07:09:16 -0800 (PST)

Is there any association between the O'More and Quinns? The people listed in the chart as Gwinn actually came fromĀ  N Ireland in the 1700's and one believes the name was Quinn, if I remember correctly. We are next to the Gwinn in the chart, and are only off by 4 markers from each other, my closest non-family in the list. J Moore