DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2007-08 > 1186753019

From: "Paul Conroy" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA-R1B1C7] R1b1c7 in Scotland
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:36:59 -0400

John,

Well that's a big problem when working out genealogies, if a user matches
all modal NW Irish STR's, but doesn't have the M222 SNP.

That's why, ideally more people would be tested, and then there would be
enough confirmed R1b1c7's to analyze.

Right now, it seems to me, that we don't know if M222 is a subset or
superset of the NW Irish modal.

Cheers,
Paul