DNA-R1B1C7-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-R1B1C7 > 2007-06 > 1181220217

Subject: Re: [DNA-R1B1C7] DNA-R1B1C7 Digest, Vol 1, Issue 17
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:43:37 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/2007 3:23:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

What is the information to which this email refers? I too have a ridge
at the base of my skull. I am R1b1c7.

Ed McAmis

_All Empires: History Forum: Anatolian Bump?_
Actually I have read that it's origins are from Central Asia, not Anatolia.
That is why it is predominant among Turks (descendants of Central Asian
tribes) not Armenians, Kurds, or Greeks. But since for a thousand years intermixing
has ocurred you would see some Armenians and Kurds especially having the
trait. so ArmenianSurvival my friend, unless you really bumped your head
somewhere, you are part Turk
"Tuberculum Turcum" is the scientific name for this bump have a question
about the anatolian bump (in turkish referred as "Turan Kemigi". Its a bump
above the neck. Most of the turks have it, but I want to know ...
Eugene Ashley