DION-L Archives

Archiver > DION > 2005-01 > 1104685037

Subject: Re: Alfred Dion m. Josephine Gilbert, QC & NH
Date: 2 Jan 2005 09:57:17 -0700

Surnames: Dion
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/SCT.2ACIB/336.1

Message Board Post:

I might possibly have found your family in the 1930 census. Please check this over with what you already have and see if it is correct. What you need to learn is if Richard was born about 1921-1922 and if these were his siblings. Find out if this is the right part of NH that they lived. If so, let us know so we can help you go back from here. You will also need to find out when Richard died so you can locate him in the Social Security Death Index. If he died in 1994 in Florida, I may have found him.

1930 New Hampshire > Coos > Berlin > District 12

DION, Alfred, 56, first married at age 24, b. NH, parents b. CAN, laborer in sulphate mill
Josephine, 49, first married age 22, b. NH, parents b. CAN
Silvio, 24, b. NH
Leo, 20 (22?), b. NH
Arthur, 18, b. NH
Emeline, 15, b. NH
Jeanette, 14, b. NH
Joseph, 12, b. NH
Pearl, 9, b. NH
Richard, 8., b. NH

When you do have more information please post it in this format, filling in every fact you can:

Alfred Dion (b. when and where, died when and where)) m. Josephine Gilbert (b. when and where, died when and where) on date at where. Children of this couple are:

Richard J. (b. when and where, died when and where) m. Annette Arsenault (b. when and where, died when and where) on date at where. Children of this couple are:

Richard J. (b. when and where, died when and where) m. whom (b. when and where, died when and where) on date at where. If they are living, please only post year and state.

List other siblings and their marriages the same way. Then, if there are other researchers working on lines of your aunts & uncles or great aunts and uncles, they will see the post and get in touch with you.

Regards,
Sharyn

This thread: