DINGER-L Archives

Archiver > DINGER > 2003-11 > 1068173000

Subject: Re: dinger info
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:43:23 EST

Joe, My gggrandmother, Mary Ellen Dinger and her brother, Henry Dinger were
born and raised in Decatur, Ill before moving around Haywood Co., TN. I have
heard that the Dingers were probably around NY when they came to the USA. I am
hoping that somewhere someone can help me in my search, as this is all the info
that I can find. I do have a picture and obit for Ellen Dinger Mathias, and I
know where Henry Dinger is buried. Maybe we can share some of what we have.
Sincerely,
Brenda Bohannon

This thread: