DINGER-L Archives

Archiver > DINGER > 2003-11 > 1068167481

From: Dinger <>
Subject: Re: dinger info
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:11:29 -0500

Do you know where your Dinger family is from in the Old Country? I am looking for any Dingers who came to the U.S. from the villages of Franzfeld or Mramorak, in Hungary. Franzfeld is now Kacarevo, Serbia and I believe that Mramorak may also now be in Serbia. I know that my grandfather, Martin Dinger, came to the U.S. from Franzfeld in 1903. I know Martin's father's name was Paul Dinger. However, I do not know
where either Martin or Paul Dinger were born. I would be interested in knowing if you know of any Dingers who came from either of these villages.

Thank You - Joe Dinger