DINGER-L Archives

Archiver > DINGER > 2003-11 > 1068075524

Subject: Re: dinger info
Date: 5 Nov 2003 16:38:44 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

i am not sure but with all the Georges in your message we could be. I recently receive information from some one on hear and she was one of my fathers sisters grandaughters the sister I am talking about was Irene Dinger , I was born on George Washinton Birthday I was named Georgia I am sure as my dads name was George and there were serval Georges listend in the genology she sent me one was a grandfather 4 generations back from me named George washinton Dinger so I am sure now that is probably i got the name Georgia also serval other georges in the grandfather side of the family I have done serval studies but with time sparce have not gotton really far yet. As you know Dinger is a rare name . the erma is also fimaller as i had an aunt named erma also but her husband was not a dinger she was

This thread: