DEWBERRY-L Archives

Archiver > DEWBERRY > 2008-06 > 1213673268

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DEWBERRY] Ga Dewberry's
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 03:27:48 -0000

Author: patsybee2
Surnames: Watkins, Reed, Stanton, Gross, Bell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dewberry/18.78.85.1.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Jennifer,

When I first started searching for members of my WATKINS/WADKINS ancestors the name DEWBERRY came up. But after years of asking, searching, waiting etc. nothing came of it so I guess it was not true...no DEWBERRY ties. Wiley WATKINS was said to have married Permelia/Parmelia DEWBERRY. The truth is he married Permelia REED in Georgia in 1830. Does that help you?

Patricia

Important Note: