DEWBERRY-L Archives

Archiver > DEWBERRY > 2008-06 > 1213581635

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DEWBERRY] Ga Dewberry's
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 02:00:35 -0000

Author: jenny9675309
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dewberry/18.78.85.1.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi this is jennifer bowen and well i would realy like to know more abt the reed heres why the redd family have ties to my green family and well i too i'm kin to the dewberrys from well my grand mother on my dads side of the family shes the grand child of john darius dewberry and louisa terry crawford/dewberry any how there son huck was married to a minny jones well come to find out well my grand ma's mom was also kin to my grand pa's mom(on the same siede of the family) and well her name was nellie green his dads name was john b bowen any how well nellie and minny where 3rd cousents and thay both had ties to the reed family as well but well i have also come to think that well my grand mothers frist huseben who was a chamberlian also may have been some how related to my grand pa who was a bowen so well if you find some thing more out let me know please? thanks

Important Note: