DEWBERRY-L Archives

Archiver > DEWBERRY > 2008-06 > 1213426597

From: ,
Subject: [DEWBERRY] mary elizabeth luesiea dewberry (cherberlian /bowenfamily line)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 06:56:37 -0000

Author: jenny9675309
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dewberry/226/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi just me jennifer bowen i just wanted to do a little up dateing since the last time i had been on the dewbery borad back in 2005 i think is the last time i had bee here ? any way theres a new little one to add to the family tree her name is mckyla rosemarie chizek/bowen and she is marys g-grand child the 1/2 sister to my other children jessica m silvers (aka roushia) and darrel w neal jr , terrell w neal ,jarrell w neal, cherokee s.r. neal, kathrine elizabeth neal and natthaneal walas neal ( my 6 other children where takeing from me by the state of wi under info that was giveing to them that was not true inregrads to me and my family) any how i just need to do some updateing . thanks

Important Note: