DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2012-04 > 1334844179

From: "Deborah O'Brien" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Place name in Buckland Brewer- CHAPPLES
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:02:59 +0100

FREECEN has it as Benfys and I've looked at both images and agree. The OPC
for the parish is also a village resident and may be able to help you - go
to and scroll down
to Genealogy for the link.

Deborah O’Brien
Devon OPC Co-ordinator
DFHS Member 11261
Online Parish Clerk for Meavy, Newton Ferrers, Roborough by Torrington,
Sheepstor, Walkhampton