DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2012-04 > 1334844179

From: "Deborah O'Brien" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Place name in Buckland Brewer- CHAPPLES
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:02:59 +0100

FREECEN has it as Benfys and I've looked at both images and agree. The OPC
for the parish is also a village resident and may be able to help you - go
to http://genuki.cs.ncl.ac.uk/DEV/BucklandBrewer/index.html and scroll down
to Genealogy for the link.

Regards,

Deborah O’Brien
Devon OPC Co-ordinator
DFHS Member 11261
http://genuki.cs.ncl.ac.uk/DEV/OPCproject.html
Online Parish Clerk for Meavy, Newton Ferrers, Roborough by Torrington,
Sheepstor, Walkhampton
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dob7/index.html
Researching SQUANCE, LILLICRAP, SURTEES, DANKESTER & YATES