DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2010-05 > 1273240458

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] MAIDEN COMBE HOUSE< St Marychurch
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:54:18 +0100

Arthur is correct in the location, but what you are seeing on the map is in
fact a modern flats(apartment) complex. The original Maidencombe House was a
hotel for many years.
It is right opposite the entrance to Brunel Manor, on the main road from
Torquay to Teignmouth, and although not in St Marychurch proper it is in the
parish of St Marychurch. The hamlet of Maidencombe is further on towards
Teignmouth.

Terry