DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2010-02 > 1266191137

From: "Jackie Henderson" <>
Subject: [DEV] Joseph Rowe Parker
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 23:45:37 -0000

Just one last try for help re JOSEPH ROWE PARKER before I give up this branch of the family tree! Joseph - born 1804 - 1810, no baptism, from 1841 Census born out of Devon but working as hairdresser in Plymouth with wife, Harriet. Death of Joseph Rowe Parker in Dec. 1842, turns out to be his son. Wife died before 1851 census, children living elswhere, but no death for Joseph himself. After 2 years searching, I think he survived and moved on but no trace found.
Any help or ideas much appreciated. One lead may be the marriage of JOHN PARKER and JANE WILKINS ROW in 1802, Stoke Damerel but no firm evidence that they are Joseph's parents.
Thank you
Jackie Henderson.

This thread: