DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2009-10 > 1256303677

From: "A Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Amusing "third member in 1911 household
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:14:37 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Firebird" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: [DEV] Amusing "third member of the family" in 1911 household in
Worcestershire (family of Devon origin)

> What you see on the 1911 are the actual household schedules, NOT the
> enumerators books we are used to with other censuses. It will be
> interesting to see if the dog is included in the enumerators book as
> well. These books are being digitised as well so they should be
> available in due course.

Aren't these just the statistical summaries, which should theoretically
already be available by clicking on the various buttons (List/Cover/District
Details/District Summary), shown under the heading 'Enumerators Book Pages'
on the household schedule screen? They don't have the same level of
personal information, and I say 'theoretically' because some users have had
problems in the past with getting them to display correctly?

AJ

This thread: