DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2009-10 > 1254899709

From: "Roy Drew" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Sandford 1790 Census Query- BURRIDGE
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:15:09 +0100

The indexes you're referring to are those made by Rev. Bent, where he made
his own record of the list of Inhabitants for Sandford. There are 5 columns
after the list of individuals. Looking at copies of the original, the
columns are headed:
Children: Servants: Apprentices: Inmates: Total.

Hope this helps
Roy