DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2009-09 > 1252361453

From: Joy Langdon <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Re St andrews Church AVETON-GIFFORD
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 22:10:53 +0000 (GMT)

Go to www.Aveton-Gifford.co.uk/  and click on Parish Project Group

________________________________
From: Norman BUSING <>
Sent: Monday, 7 September, 2009 9:55:49 PM
Subject: [DEV] Re St andrews Church AVETON-GIFFORD

I,m researching my Family Ties in Devon namely the PUTT FAMILY.
They resided in Churchstowe and then in Aveton-Gifford before they left to reside in Taranaki NEW ZEALAND.
I understand that there is a spreadsheet of the Graves that are in the Church yard in Aveton-Gifford, that shows details of the persons buried there and the families.
Would some kind persons be able to extract for me or obtain a copy of that Spread sheet, and email it to me. I am just interested in this point in time of the PUTT FAMILY.
I will be very gratful if a church member or the vicar is able to do that or some other kind soul who lives in Aveton-Gofford.
Are there similar records at the Church in Churchstowe.

Thank you,
Norm
Norman BUSING

Wellington
NEW ZEALAND
Researching BUSING, BUESING,Anywhere -- anytime
PUTT Devon England, Taranaki New Zealand Arrived NZ 1840
HOFFMAN County Kerry prior 1866, USA New Hampshire 1866-1880,NZ from 1880
HOFFMAN of King Country 1880+Rotorua 1880+New Zealand
SULLIVAN, Sth Aust, Waiarapra NZ