DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2009-08 > 1250353043

From: "Liz Davidson" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] John CHURCHILL
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 17:17:23 +0100

There were CHURCHILLs at Musbury, Devon which is near Axminster and close to
the Devon/Dorset border, also not far from Ottery St Mary and I've found
CHURCHILL baptisms for my family in Harpford, Venn Ottery and Sidmouth - all
within the same corner of East Devon. The given names John and Sarah seem
common for CHURCHILLs and are in my family too. I'm finding it a difficult
family to unravel!

Liz Davidson
Suffolk UK
DFHS no 14023