DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2009-07 > 1246635413

From: "liverpud" <>
Subject: [DEV] Death
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:36:53 -0400

You could check Free BMD:
http://www.freebmd.org.uk/

Shows one aged 80.

Check it out.

Edna - Ottawa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erin Kleinschmidt" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 12:00 AM

Hello all.
I was searching on Ancestry for a death record for Mary Ann Salter who was
born about 1785-6.
I found 2 possibles; March Q. 1865 St Thomas (5b 39) & March Q. 1866 St
Thomas (5b 38), but when I tried to view the first it showed page 19 of 19
and the last name on the page was John Salter. This page was typed and
showed ages at death. Can anyone tell me how I can view page 20?

The other scan was hand written but didn't show ages. Why?

Help! (Please).

Erin.