DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2009-04 > 1240150184

From: Elizabeth Kipp <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Photographs of Devon
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:09:44 -0700 (PDT)

Actually I see that Park was not built until late 1800s. Was it rebuilt in a similar style to the farmhouse that was there before? Elizabeth

Elizabeth (Blake) Kipp, PLCGS
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists
Guild of one-name studies #4600 - LAMBDEN, PINCOMBE and SIDERFIN
Webpage: http://ca.geocities.com/ type="text/javascript">DisplayMail('rogers.com','kippeeb');/index.html
Blog:
http://kippeeb.blogspot.com/