DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2008-10 > 1223886978

From: "S Sellars" <>
Subject: [DEV] Thomas WHITE
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:36:18 +0100

Thank you so much to the listers that have helped me thus far, they have
been thanked personally off list.

I would like to find out more about Thomas WHITE, as a lister has sent me he
is here on the 1851 census

1851
Thomas WHITE Head M 31 M Master Painter Inn Keeper Plymouth-DEV
Mary A. WHITE Wife M 34 F --- Tavistock-DEV
Mary A. WHITE Daur - 10 F Scholar Plymouth-DEV
Eliza WHITE Daur - 8 F Scholar Plymouth-DEV
Emeale WHITE Daur - 6 F Scholar Plymouth-DEV
John WHITE Son - 4 M Scholar Plymouth-DEV
Selina WHITE Daur - 12m F --- Plymouth-DEV
Address: 19 Southside St Marshine Inn, ---
Census Place: Plymouth St Andrew Plymouth, Devonshire
PRO Reference: HO/107/1879 Folio: 788 Page: 8 FHL Film: 0221028

Can some sks find him on the 1841, 1861, and 1871 census,

many thanks

Tim Sellars

This thread: