DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2008-05 > 1211797793

From: NICOLA SAUNDERS <>
Subject: [DEV] Saunders in Dodbrooke
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:29:53 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone

I am looking for any help with the Saunders family from Dodbrooke. If anybody has info re this family i would really appreciate it.

The info i have is Roger Saunders b 1832 occupation Blacksmith lived at Ebington street, Dodbrooke.

His father was also Roger Saunders b 1805 he was a Malster.

I have a sneaky feeling that this family (which is my husbands) may link with my Peek/Marks family, however i am not entirely sure how at the moment.

So sorry not to have too much more info, however any help would be great fully received

kind regards

Nicki

Nicki Saunders

This thread: