DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2008-05 > 1211797793

Subject: [DEV] Saunders in Dodbrooke
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 11:29:53 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone

I am looking for any help with the Saunders family from Dodbrooke. If anybody has info re this family i would really appreciate it.

The info i have is Roger Saunders b 1832 occupation Blacksmith lived at Ebington street, Dodbrooke.

His father was also Roger Saunders b 1805 he was a Malster.

I have a sneaky feeling that this family (which is my husbands) may link with my Peek/Marks family, however i am not entirely sure how at the moment.

So sorry not to have too much more info, however any help would be great fully received

kind regards

Nicki Saunders

This thread: