DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2007-11 > 1194458755

From: "John Pitts" <>
Subject: [DEV] : Devon/Beds Stray Marriage Pitt(Devon) Church (Beds)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:05:55 -0000

Sorry a bit of a mess up there message should have read as follows:
-
Dear All

I received a marriage entry from a recent GOONS Marriage Challenge

22/12/1879 @ Kempston Parish Church, Bedford by banns

Richard Pitt 27 bachelor mason of Sandown, Isle of wight father Edward Pitt
Officer in HBN signed
Emma Church 30 spinster of Kempston, daughter of Thomas Church, gardener
signed
service performed by Henry Williams (Curate)
Witnesses George Church & Emma Mayer

In 1881 the happy couple are living at 2 Oakley Cottages, North Street,
Brading, Hampshire RG11-1182f124
Richard age 29 born Plymouth Devon mason
Emma age 31 born Kempston, Bedford

I hope this news helps somebody on these groups. Perhaps sks would pass to
Strays officers at DFHS & BFHS as I am a bit short of time.

Regards

John Pitts
GOONS 1743 Pitts ONS

Checked by AVG Free Edition.