DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2007-10 > 1192479226

From: John Wynne <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Notcutt, Plymouth photographer
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:13:46 +0000 (GMT)

Is this any help? It's where I found more info about F.E. Notcutt.

19th Century Photographers Database

Wakeling, James
Born 1838. Died 1882.
Biography
Wakeling, James
Born in Clerkenwell, Islington 1838.
Md Elizabeth Isabella (b Twickenham 1840).
2 sons & 5 daughters.
1861: photographer living at 5 Langton Street, Finsbury.
1871: photographer living at 18 Bell Gardens Road, Peckham.
1881: general messenger living at 63 Kimberley Road, Camberwell.
Died in Camberwell 1882.
Occupations
Photographer 1861
Messenger 1901