DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2007-08 > 1188166727

From: jcthacyk <>
Subject: [DEV] MANNING deaths in Exeter -- help needed
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:18:47 -0600

Hello from Canada,
I am new to this list and my knowledge of Devon research is quite limited so
I have a couple of questions.

I am interested in two people whose deaths were registered in the district
of Exeter:
* Henry Manning died in June Q of 1870 at the age of about 44
* Elizabeth Anne B. Manning (or Annie E. B. Manning) died in the March Q of
1872 at the age of 1+ years.

I have ordered, but not yet received the death certificates and I would like
to know if there are any Monumental Inscriptions available, and if some one
could please do a look-up for me. The reason is that I'd like to know the
birth dates of these people and I'm hoping this information would be on the
monument.
Are burial records available for this time period and where would I get them
from? Would they have birth information on them?

Thanks,
Kathy

This thread: