DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2007-06 > 1180782081

From: Anne Peat <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Look up on Arscott Family
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 12:01:21 +0100

No luck with 1861.
Can you find a death certificate

Here is a possible match in 1841 - the only one in Buckfastleigh

1841 England Census
about James Arscott
Name: James Arscott
Age: 28
Estimated birth year: abt 1813
Gender: Male
Where born: Devon, England

Civil parish: Buckfastleigh
Hundred: Stanborough
County/Island: Devon
Country: England
Registration district: Totnes
Sub-registration district: Buckfastleigh

Household Members:
Name Age
Elizabeth Arscott 30
Elizabeth Arscott 8
James Arscott 28
Margaret Arscott 35
Margaret Arscott 12
William Arscott 10
Source Citation: Class: HO107; Piece 246; Book: 10; Civil Parish:
Buckfastleigh; County: Devon; Enumeration District: 2; Folio: 11; Page:
17; Line: 13;