DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2007-05 > 1179321970

From: Jim Parsons <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Occupation 1861 census - answer is....
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:26:10 +0000 (GMT)

Gale

Apologies if you thought I was rude. No such intention.

I was just commenting, in view of past expereience, (I have never in 15 years research found a male dressmaker in that era)that a late husband was unlikely to be a dressmaker.

Jim
http://www.payman.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Over 12,000 people in the forest.
Have now found the WOODs plus BIRDs in the tree
Have KINGs and PRINCEs also
but mostly Ag Labs - Happy Hunting

Favourite links

http://www.fromeresearch.org.uk