DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2007-03 > 1172776143

From: "Ann Ford" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] DEVON Digest, Vol 2, Issue 94
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:09:03 -0000

CHOWN
William Francis Ford CHOWN is the great uncle of my husband. His brother
James Nathaniel Byron CHOWN was my husband's grandfather. Their father was
William CHOWN and their mother was Eleanor Coombs Heathman FORD. Eleanor's
parents were Francis & Ann but I have no dates for them. I have a William
and Elizabeth as siblings for Eleanor.

Ann Ford