DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2006-11 > 1164168590

From: Cathy Gilbert <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Family Search Org.
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:09:50 +1100 (EST)

Hi Joy

Just did a basic search. No problem for me. Looks like you're being again!!

Cathy
also Australia

Joy <> wrote:
Friends:
Could one of you kind souls do me a favour, please? Won't go into the
details as to why or how, but, as usual I am being bashed... by Data Miner
this time! This time they have hit the Family Search Org. They have
obviously watched me and found that the only one I use is the IGI and now,
every time I click into IGI, up comes Vital Records. So, I am not allowed to
type in British Isles, England and Devon! They have lines through them.
If somebody could please, please log into the IGI to see if it's just my
rotten luck or there is something wrong at Salt Lake City. I'd put my money
on the former. Why any decent person would smash into a church
organisation, I don't know. But then, a decent person wouldn't be up to what
these ghastly people enjoy. If you find that it's okay for you, perhaps it
might be a good thing to let the Church know what's happening. Nuf said!
My grateful thanks in advance.
Joy
Australia