DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2006-08 > 1156275057

From: "Nancy Frey" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] HEALS in PARKHAM
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:32:55 -0400

I recently spent an evening searching Devon Parish Records and found many
Heal, Heale, Heals. Try going to
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/IGIBatchNumbers/CountyDevon_(A-M).htm.

Nancy Frey,
Newcastle, Ontario, CANADA

SEARCHING FOR: Archild, Austin, Beail, Bishop, Cambert, Casely, Cockburn,
Cockburn(e), Cooper, Davage, Davidge, Davige, Ferris, Francis, Gardner,
Hassell, Heal, Hill, Lane, May, Merrett, Merrit, Moody, Nichols, Nicholls,
Padfield, Parsons, Robins, Robbins, Rodgman, Rodgment, Salter, Sing, Smith,
Taylor.