DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2006-02 > 1139078353

From: manaia alofa <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] PUBLIC EXECUTIONS
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:39:13 -0800 (PST)

Yahoo! - Help
---------------------------------

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

elizabeth howard <> wrote: Thanks to Debbie for George Cudmore, one I guess of her less illustrious
ancestors, this is a fascinating site , dedicated to those who were
publicly exectued .

The site is http://geocities.com/ type="text/javascript">DisplayMail('btinternet.com','becky62655');/1828.html

These are the only ones I spotted which are Devon .

/04/1829 Thomas Helston & 58 Devonshire Exeter Cutting & maiming of
James Jeffrey
" William Trathew 46 " " Cutting & maiming of James Jeffrey

17/08/1829 Kezia Westcombe 32 Devonshire Exeter Murder husband
" Richard Quaintance 35 " " Murder

20/08/1830 William Cornish 65 Devonshire Exeter Bestiality

26/03/1832 Mary Kellaway 27 Devonshire Exeter Murder bastard child