DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2005-10 > 1130594332

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] re: Stuck for 35 years - HELP please!
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:58:52 +0100

Hi Sandra, as someone previously suggested it may well be worth paying for
a printout of Devon Marriages from the DFHS for the name Pickett, according
to the surname search on the DFHS web site

Ther are 15 marriages for the period 1754 to 1812, 7 marriages 1813 to 1837,
also 4 in the Plymouth marriage index CDs post 1837.
Regards
Terry Leaman
Torquay
Devon.
OPC for Torquay and DFHS representative on Devon-L
Visit my web site at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/index.html for
information and photos about Torquay
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1861 Devon census transcription project-
go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/1861-web-site/main.htm for
details
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1841 Devon census transcription project
Go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman2/1841index.html