DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2005-09 > 1127403786

From: Paula Goodfellow <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Plymouth Charles
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:43:14 -0700

Hi Terry, I dont' think you understood what I meant. I am not
disagreeing with anything that you said below. However, what I mean
is that the LDS FHL has microfilms which have not been extracted for
the IGI. One shouldn't assume that if a parish does not appear on the
list of those in the IGI that there won't be a film for it. Maybe all
Devon parishes which have some kind of film have been extracted, I
don't know, but that is not true for the rest of England. In the
original email from me, I mentioned that only transcriptions are
available for Devon. Paula