DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2005-09 > 1126714605

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [DEV] Crown & Sceptre - Torquay
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:16:45 +0100

Hi Bob, it most certainly is! now known as Petitor Road, Just above the
church, Petitor Road goes off to the right.
Regards
Terry Leaman
Torquay
Devon.
OPC for Torquay and DFHS representative on Devon-L
Visit my web site at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/index.html for
information and photos about Torquay
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1861 Devon census transcription project-
go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/1861-web-site/main.htm for
details
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1841 Devon census transcription project
Go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman2/1841index.html